Sunday 15 June 2014

Joanna's BIG Birthday

This is a small book I made this week for my oldest Daughter Joanna on her 40th Birthday.The papers I used are old scrap pieces and the decorations were pick up from the Great British Craft fair at Bolton two weeks ago. It was its first time at Bolton and it wasn't a bad show.Still not enough paper for me but I picked up some good bargains.
The best thing was I picked up the tickets for just £4 for two people off the internet.For that price I had to go.


The BBQ Last night for her birthday was great .It was nice to see my two daughters together and to see Laura & Amber my two gran daughters. Lots of wine and conversation was had by all.






7 comments:

  1. Hi Chris, nice to see you back, I must admit with my teaching now I don't get as much time to blog! Loving your new space funny enough that's my school holiday project so might have to steal some of your ideas. Gosh 40, time flies my oldest will be 21 next year, love your album for her I'm sure she was thrilled! Thanks for popping by my blog recently, until next time take care x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Thanks for your comment & before you start upgrading your blog try out Ro Little at www.howtoblogdesign.com she has a great 10 part video course
      Best of all it's free.
      Chris

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous book, I love it! Thanks also for sharing the pictures of your new craft room, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the scrapbook- what a brill prezzie :) new craft room looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, it's beautiful, I bet she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter must have been delighted :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab pressie. Such lovely layouts and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks to all who have commented
Keep Scraping . Chris P