Saturday 18 August 2012

Granddaughters first School Photo


This  LO is the first school photo of my 2 granddaughters Amber & Laura.
The LO was done on a Linen Canvas that I bought at a big Craft Show at the NEC in Birmingham. I only got the one so if any one can tell me where I could find some more I would be very grateful.
I used a sheet of Kaisercraft "Sweet Nothings " paper that I fancy cut and added lots of stickles glitter.
I also used lots of Prima flowers and a Prima resin wishing well and a Prima Crystal Swirl.
The Butterfly was off a necklace and the Clock is a button
Lastly I added some Lace on the bottom.

Please check out my Items for Sale at :http://folksy.com/shops/craftsfromhome

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris. What a beautiful photo and LO. You have called it a LO which to me implies it is destined for an album, though it could just as well be to adorn a wall! I just wondered how you manage with such a dimensional page in a scrapbook. I have done several now but I do not add the flowers or other chunky embellishments, but rely on fancy cuts and layers for interest. From magazines and websites I can see the trend is now to either do everything digitally, making a completely flat page, or else to use huge corners of flowers, butterflies, charms etc. I would like to find a happy medium, and make the so called 'hybrid ' page that is a mix of both, but I just don't see how these would fare in plastic protector pockets in a proper album. I'd be very interested to here what you do with yours. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great photo and beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks to all who have commented
Keep Scraping . Chris P